Thermaskirt-E - EasyClean LST
EasyClean – the Future of HealthCare Heating
The new EasyClean LST (and EasyClean† for larger open spaces) has been developed in co-operation with the NHS Estates and Infection control departments, to provide a simple, safe, energy efficient and above all hygienic heating solution for the HealthCare market.
Unlike LST (low surface temperature) radiators, the EasyClean has no slots or grilles for harmful bacteria such as C. Difficile and MRSA to enter and incubate, and is simply wiped free of infection when mopping the floors. No cases or covers to remove, no special tools and keys, no deep clean teams.
Unlike UFH (under floor heating) the EasyClean is fast and responsive to changes in heating demand, ensuring maximum patient comfort and minimal running costs. Being ‘above ground’ the EasyClean is a simple retro-fit to existing systems, and will not lift floorings or develop an undetectable leak. In addition it will not cause the ‘tired leg’ syndrome experienced by hard working staff standing on heated floors all day.
Unlike overhead radiant panels, the EasyClean LST does not create the ‘hot head’ effect that can lead to discomfort and behavioural problems in vulnerable patients. In addition, as the EasyClean LST operates at low water flow temperatures, it is much more energy efficient and produces an all-around comfortable spread of heat, with no risk of scalding water leaking onto personnel or equipment.
ThermaSkirt-e is a revolutionary new form of direct electric heating, designed to replace electric storage heaters and panel radiators, as well as provide a more practical, controllable & reliable alternative to electric under floor heating.
- Combines your skirting boards and heating system into one simple, cost-effective package
- Create’s a more spacious environment by eliminating radiators from walls
- Made from an aluminium alloy that is 5 times better at emitting heat than steel
- Heats up fast like a radiator but has the comforting feel of underfloor heating when in operation
- Can work with almost any floor construction or finish ‐ (timber, concrete, wood, carpet, etc.)
- Connected to a standard 220/240V switched fused supply via a programmable thermostat
- Specially developed controls learn the heating characteristics of a room to maximise efficiency
- Provides clean, hygienic heat with no grilles, slots or fins to attract and trap dust and bacteria
No trip or fall hazards usually associated with bulky radiators
How does it work?
Working in conjunction with one of Europe’s most experienced and reputable manufacturers of heating technology, we have developed a unique thin film heating element that is bonded to the rear of a radiant panel which has been specifically designed to look like a typical skirting board profile.
These panels are simply cut to size and installed using an insulating rear-mount fixing all around the room – just like a skirting board.
ThermaSkirt-e skirting is then connected to a standard 220/240V switched fused supply which can simply be turned on and off when required - allowing you to reduce your energy consumption and keep costs to a minimum.
Once the ThermaSkirt is switched on the face of the panel heats up and radiates heat into the room in the same way that underfloor heating does but as it’s all above ground response times are much quicker and the room heats up in minutes rather than hours