Powermatic is one of the world’s most advanced controlled, concealed door closers. It delivers outstanding performance and reliability, and possesses many unique features that deliver benefits to fire and non-fire door applications in housing, hotel, education, healthcare and many more applications.
Fire and Safety
• CE Marked
• Successfully type tested to BS EN 1154: 1997 power size 3.
• BS EN 1634-1 approved for use on one hour and half-hour fire doors.
• BS 476 tested for one-hour and half-hour fire doors.
• Certifire approved
• Ultra efficient mechanism, meets the requirement for Approved Document M
• Contributes towards achievement of BS 8300: 2009 and regional Building Regulations
(Approved Document M (ADM) in England and Wales, Section 4 in Scotland and Part R in Northern Ireland. These regulations apply to the entire doorset in-situ and, therefore, no door closer can claim compliance on its own.)
Performance and quality
• Factory production control to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
• Suitable for doors up to 80kg in weight and 950mm wide (BS EN 1154 size 3 test door 60kg)
• Suitable for latched and unlatched installations
• Can be used with electronically powered hold-open devices
• Adjustable closing speed and power latching action
• Endurance tested to 500,000 cycles
• Unique twin power mechanism
• 10-year guarantee
• Protected by worldwide patents
• On-site technical advice
Product Code: R100- available in Chrome, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Polished Nickel, Bronze Finish, Antique, Bronze Metal Antique Matt Black Chrome.