The CIG-DH Wall mounted flameless lighter houses the fast lighting element inside the tamperproof stainless steel enclosure. This is ideal for use in hospitals, health and social care, prisons and industrial units.
The lighter provides easy access to the internal workings of the lighter through a removable faceplate which allows the back box to be permanently secured in place with an anti pick sealant.
The CIG-DH is the first unit to feature the automatic isolating control tray which cuts the power supply to the internal workings once the tray has been removed. This removes the need for an electrician to maintain the unit thus reducing cost.
As well as being anti ligature in design the standard safety features of the CIG-DH include a non moving vandal resistant illuminated push button and anti tamper screws, coupled with our safety Control Timer operation this helps prevent deliberate misuse of the lighter.
- Robust 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Instructional engraving as standard
- Safety control timer prevents deliberate misuse
- Vandal resistant illuminated push button
- Anti tamper security screws
- Auto power cut control tray
- IP65 rated
- CE Approved
- Tested to BS EN 60335-2-45 : 2002 + A1 : 2008
- Available in 230, 110 or 12 volt
- Dimensions: 285mm (h) x 180 (w) x 95 (d)
- Weighs a solid 5kg
Product Code CIG-DH-CT-230