The Fire Resistant FASTASLEEP DDA Mattress is designed to allow extra height to be added to bed plinth in a police custody suite in order to help comply with the Disability Discrimination Act.
The mattress prevents the need for changes to the actual bed plinth which can be costly.
- Fire and tear resistant cover provides maximum security
- Welded seams are waterproof & prevent tampering
- Date embossed for traceability
- Superior lifetime cost – lasts 3 times longer
- Easily cleaned and disinfected
- Waterproof, antibacterial cover
- No stitching to unpick.
- No needle holes to allow ingress of noxious liquids
- For high risk and vandal prone areas
- Suitable for cleaning with Difficil-S
Our DDA Mattresses can be supplied in either 10 or 15cm depth to assist with the requirements. The depth ordered will be dependent on the bed plinth in the custody suite. On average the total bed size (including mattress) should be between 48-58cm maximum in height to allow someone in a wheelchair to easily gain access to the bed.
It is recommended that before purchasing guidance is obtained through the appropriate channels to ensure full compliance is met.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries or questions.
FASTASLEEP fire resistant mattresses have been specially developed to significantly improve fire safety, health and security of cell bedding and are used in:-
- Police Cells
- Police Training Centres
- Prison Cells
- Remand Centres
- Young Offender Institutions
- Holding Centres
- Psychiatric Hospitals
Fire resistant rip stop wrinkle free cover of coated polyester woven fabric. Built-in anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Textured surface to allow skin to breathe.
Product Code :
7002 – MATTRESS 190 x 75 x 5cm 7005 – MATTRESS 190 x 75 x 10cm
7002B – MATTRESS 190 x 60 x 5cm 7005B – MATTRESS 190 x 60 x 10cm
7002E – MATTRESS 185 x 62 x 5cm 7005C – MATTRESS 190 x 90 x 10cm
7007 – MATTRESS 190 x 75 x 15cm 7007B – MATTRESS 190 x 60 X 15cm