Safe Dispense Anti-Ligature Dispenser Back Plates
The Safe Dispense anti-ligature back plate is an innovation from Britplas developed to address issues surrounding ligature risks associated with wall mounted dispensers in supervised care bathrooms.
The Safe Dispense anti-ligature back plates provide a practical solution whereby the dispenser disconnects from the plate at a pre-determined release load weight. Easy replacement of the dispenser (which accommodates all leading dispenser systems) can be undertaken by staff, reducing maintenance costs.
A unique design ensures the dispenser disconnects from the plate at a predetermined ‘release load’ weight.
Quick and easy replacement of the dispenser is completed without having to re-drill and screw as with previous designs.
Can accommodate all leading bathroom dispenser systems for soap, hand towel and toilet tissue.
Available in 3 sizes (Small, Medium & Large) to suit most towel, soap and toilet dispensers.
Made from PE -polyethylene – Specifications
- Low density compared to other materials
- High impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Good resistance to wear
- Minimal moisture absorption
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Backplates can be made to fit most leading dispensers Each plate is pre-drilled in all four corners, stainless steel self-tapping security screws (supplied) are to be used for each hole. Pre-drill holes with a 7mm masonry drill bit into the wall where the plate is to be fitted and Brown rawl plugs MUST be used. The plate should also be sealed to the wall with a suitable anti-pick mastic
LARGE 370 x 470mm— ALBP01L
MEDIUM 365 x 225mm—ALBP02M
SMALL 305 x 170mm— ALBP03S
Extra clips can be purchased – in bags of 1000 units, and Anti pic Sealant sold seperate
Large head keyhole clip 6.35mm hole. 12.70 head. 7.14 thick – 27KY2500281
Small head keyhole clip 5.56mm hole. 8.73 head. 7.92 thick – 27KY2190312
Anti Pick ANTIP109W (White)