Duralux platinum vision panels combines the strength and design features of the original model but also includes electronic switchable glass. By simply turning the key or pushing the patient control the whole panel instantly clears allowing total vision.
• Using the template mark out the cut out area on the door including the 12 bolt holes.
• Cut out the marked area and drill the 12 holes.
• Line the aperture with the intumescent liner and place the vision panel carefully in the aperture.
• Place the stud side fascia on to the door making sure each weld stud is locating in a drilled hole (this is the patient side fascia).
• Position the other fascia on the door so that the countersunk holes line up with the drilled holes on the door and start attaching both fascia’s together with the bolt provided.
• Take care to ensure that the spindle of the thumb turn (if specified) is located centrally in the thumb turn hole on the patient side then start tightening the bolts
• Fix the thumb turn on to the spindle with a 2.5mm hex bit making sure there is a minimal amount of movement backwards and forwards and that it is not binding on the edges of the thumb turn bezel.
• Final tightening of the bolts – take care not to over tighten as this will result in the screws shearing.
Operation To allow vision through the panel the thumb turn or staff control is used to align the central pane so that the clear stripes line up. Where a hold open control is used the panel can be left in the open position where .
Maintenance Periodic checks should be made to the fixings to ensure they are all tight and that they have not been tampered with. The control should be checked to ensure it is functioning smoothly and that the grub screw that holds the thumb turn on is tight.
Cleaning Cleaning of Duralux panels should be done with caution as they should not come in contact with liquids of any kind. Where cleaning is required it should be made with a damp cloth and a mild detergent if needed.
DP4500 Duralux Platinum VP 405 x 405mm for 54mm door key/button
DP4501 Duralux Platinum VP 405 x 405mm for 54mm door key/key
DP4502 Duralux Platinum VP 405 x 405mm for 54mm door button/button
DP4503 Duralux Platinum VP 405 x 405mm for 54mm door key only
DP4504 Duralux Platinum VP 405 x 405mm for 54mm door button only