No ligature fixation possibility, a string around a hanger the hangers will release at an abnormal vertical load
- Self-harm and suicide resistant
- Durable patented hanger rail with no ligature points
Don´t avoid clothes hangers for safety reasons
We have developed a secure system for hangers and these hangers release from the rail when loaded above secure loads. We use the same rail used for curtains. The rail is to be attached to the wardrobe’s “ceiling”.
- 1 hanger releases at 3.9 kg load
- Please specify rail length up to 500mm
- Hanger dimensions: width 420 mm, height 200 mm
- Hanger in polyurethane. Rail and end caps in aluminum
- The system contains 5 hangers, 1 rail and 2 end caps
- J-trac hanger system is adapted to fit most wardrobes and can easily be adjusted to desired width.
- Rail parts and hangers can be cleaned with alcohol or detergents.
- Hangers can also be ordered individually (JT-903)
- Patented rail system
- Designed and produced in Sweden
A safe interior for a wardrobe is a challenge many facilities have been struggling with. Some have created their own solutions to prevent self-harm and suicide. Nevertheless, in order to achieve a safe environment, the possibility to hang clothes has often been removed in favor of security. But for many garments to look good and keep well it is necessary to hang them. This is most important for anyone, from the aspect of autonomy, to be dressed as you like, and a sense of “normality”.
We have developed a self-harm and suicide resistant solution for wardrobes where the risk of fastening a ligature is removed. The unique design of the hanger offers satisfactory function and is made of a very robust material and cannot be broken. The hanger is also designed to hang from the ‘HealSafe Interior suicide resistant hook’, making it easy to air out clothes.
Safety wardrobes to be found in section Storage & other furniture
This system has shown an immediate success and is now used in hospitals in Scandinavia and the UK. Exclusive to Anti-Ligature Shop Ltd
Product Code JT-905