Removable Doorstops help eliminate barricade situations.
• Secure dual point locking system
• Sloping tip; no ligature point
• Components fire tested to BS476:Part 20 & 22 for 30 & 60 mins
• Sight proof design provides privacy
• Dual grab handles with 45° slope for ease of opening
• Curved backing to allow door to open under extreme force
Based upon Intastop’s experience in the anti-ligature market and designed in conjunction with a leading Mental Health Trust, this full-length, fire rated doorstop is ideal for bedroom and en-suite doors in psychiatric accommodation, nursing homes and many disabled facilities.
The Intastop Removable Doorstop provides quick emergency outward opening operation of doors that normally open inwards, helping to resolve a number of problem areas including the elimination of barricade situations. Suitable for pivot or floor sprung hinges as well as Intastop Double Swing Hinge and Double Action Z Hinge Packages.