INTAGlaze is a tried and tested vision panel that ensures the security and dignity of both staff and service users. This quiet, manually operated panel requires absolutely no wiring or mains power; making the door installation process and ongoing maintenance costs hassle free and cost effective.
Fire rated and non-fire rated vision panels are available. For a more robust solution a thicker glass or a solid 6mm thick Perspex frontage is available. Intastop INTAGlaze Privacy Vision Panels are available as rectangular 254 x 804mm, 254 x 404mm, or 404 x 404mm square . Other sizes available on request. Panels are available with an auto close feature. Beading options include hardwood timber beading, PVC-U Clad Beading in a variety of colours to eliminate damage or stainless steel frame for mental health applications.
A stylish 2mm thick brushed Stainless Steel surround is now available, which gives maximum durability and is easy to maintain. Fire rated to FD30 & FD60, there are no visible fixings on the patient side. The pressed countersunk fixing holes help prevent the risk of the fixings pulling through the surround on abuse.
- Lifeline Key option operates the full doorset.
- Omni-Directional Operator Design.
- Frameless design.
- Cycle Tested to greater than 250,000 cycles.
- Various sizes available
- Various glass sizes available
- Variety of Ironmongery options. – Key, Knob, Lifeline, one sided or double side
Please contact Anti Ligature shop with your vision panel requirements
- Monitor patients easily and safely whist still allowing level of privacy.
- Staff only need to carry one key to use on both Intastop Removable Doorstop and INTAGlaze Panel (Lifeline Key option).
- Easy for staff to use whether left or right handed.
- Ensures staff and patient safety in the event of a fire by maintaining fire integrity of the door allowing safe evacuation.
- Peace of mind that the panel will last the life time of the door.
- Confidence that Intastop will address any mechanical defects.
- Choose the ironmongery to suit your needs.
- Etched strip on standard vision panels is Pearl. Other colours and/or graphic designs available.Vision Panels are available in a variety of colours to brighten rooms up, coordinate with existing colour schemes and can be used to differentiate vision panel from the door.Operating mechanisms are Satin Anodised Aluminium (SAA) finish as standard.
Please contact Anti-ligature shop to for a bespoke specification quote.