JTRAC System is a Anti Ligature resistant ceiling fixed curtain track – unique glider runners designed to fall from the track profile when a specific weight is applied, ideal for Custody Suites, Prisons, Care Homes and Mental Health.
The Jtrac pack is available in 1/2m incremental lengths from 1m to 6m. Each pack contains 2 ends, 16 runners per meter and 10 screws per meter
(eg if you order 1.5m you will receive 2 ends, 24 runners and 15 screws)
Should an abnormal load be applied (20Kg max) the holding force is immediately overcome and the glider runners release its load.
Designed to be directly fixed flush to the ceiling or wall with no gap between profile and surface, (for uneven surfaces any gaps should be filled with appropriate Anti Pick Sealant, also available).This Curtain Rail is designed, developed, produced with Anti Ligature Shop and James & Thedin AB, a Swedish design company.
Independently tested by SP, Technical Research Institute of Sweden and Patent Pending by PRV, Swedish Patent and Registration Office.
The rail is manufactured for both Wall and Ceiling Mounted, consists of three parts: the rail, runner and end stop.
Available in pre-cut sizes from 800mm to 6m
- Fixed rail that does not release which reduces the risk against reuse as another ligature or weapon.
- Available in 1m to 6.1m
- Easily fitted, no specialist installation training required.
- Little or reduced maintenance to save time and money.
- Curtains can be easily clipped back by on site staff, with no confusion with coloured runners
- Clean rigid design, easy curtain movement.
- Manufactured in aluminium for rigidity, and white powder coated for smooth operation.
- Next day delivery available.
- For more information download the data sheet just go to product advise, at the top of the page and click on data sheets.