This Pan was developed alongside the Health Service, Spie Matthew Hall and Interserve for two new build hospitals (Stracathro and Perth Murray Royal), where the Trust required the WC pan to be compliant with the Hospital Technical Memorandum, requiring a pan to be 480mm high to suite both able and less able bodied patients.
- Back to wall floor mounted vandal proof toilet with moulded on seat.
- Designed to be used with pneumatic, electronic or infra red controls.
- For use with concealed cisterns or direct flush.
- 480mm high to suit both able and less abled bodied patients.
- Option of a polymer wheel chair spacer to extend the distance back from the wall.
- Engineered from polymer resin and damage resistant.
- Constructed to avoid ligature points where possible.
- Finished as a one piece component
- Domestic appearance.
- Available as standard in white gloss, if you require coloured granitcast or gloss options please contact the sales team at Anti-ligature shop for more details
- White polymer back to wall floor mounted WC pan with moulded on seat designed to be used with pneumatic, electronic or infra red controls
- Fixed through the wall with 4 x 10mm threaded rods (400mm long) together with nuts and washers (supplied)
- Water inlet 57mm to take water flush pipe from the cistern (Pipe and Spud connector supplied by cistern manufacturer)
- Fixed soil waste outlet pipe 110mm diam x 90mm long to take 14 degree waste outlet connector (not supplied)
- Meets the requirement of BS EN 997.
Product Code: Lamplas WC4