The lighter is made from marine grade stainless steel boasting an anti ligature design. The unit is fitted with an illuminated vandal resistant push button and anti tamper fixing screws as standard. The unit has been designed for use in robust environments where naked flames pose a risk to people, property and assets.
This lighter is mounted onto a wall or similar flat surface. This unit requires connection to a mains power supply through a knockout on the rear of the unit.
This lighter operates a safety control timer. The user presses the push button then releases. The unit then runs through a cycle which heats up the element, switches it off, and then adds in a cool down period. The timer cannot be restarted whilst this cycle is running.
- Power AC in AC out This unit requires connection to a mains power supply through a knockout on the rear of the unit.
- Voltage 230v – 50Hz 60VA – 110v – 60Hz 60VA
- Fuse Primary 0.8 Amp BS1362 (or equivalent) – Secondary 6.3 Amp Quick Blow
- Wattage 72W
- Weatherproof rating – IP65. Suitable for outdoor all weather installation
- Element This lighter uses the CIG-SL internally mounted screw-in element
- Dimensions (h) 230mm x (w)175mm x (d) 60mm
- Weight 3kg
Product Code CIG-PS