A virtually unbreakable polycarbonate safety mirror designed specifically for use in the harsh corrections and mental health environment. The ligature resistant design improves safety in environments where there is a risk of self-harm.
- Supplied with a scratch resistant coating as standard. Offers improved abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Manufactured from 6mm thick polycarbonate. This is approximately 200 x stronger than glass.
- Features 25mm radius corners, smooth polished edges and countersunk screw holes.
- Fixed with anti-tamper stainless steel fixings and double-sided tape around the perimeter to prevent insertions.
- Designed with a 3mm edge radius with a flat section to facilitate anti-pick mastic.
- We can manufacture any size up to 2400 x 1200mm. Please contact us for a quotation.
Scratch resistant coating:
- Abrasion Resistance – Scuffs, chips and scratches are vastly reduced in both quantity and severity.
- Optical Clarity – Sprayed on and UV Cured; no visible flow lines leave a clear and transparent finish.
- Chemical Resistance – Can be cleaned with any common or most industrial cleaning chemical without worry of damage.
Product Code: IP3020 300 x 200mm
Product Code: IP3030 300 x 300mm
Product Code: IP4530 450 x 300mm
Product Code: IP6530 650 x 300mm
Product Code: IP8030 800 x 300mm
Product Code: IP10030 1000 x 300mm
Product Code: IP8040 800 x 400mm
Product Code: IP16040 1600 x 400mm
Product Code: IP6045 600 x 450mm
Product Code: IP13050 1300 x 500mm
Can also be made to measure for custom sizes (Contact us today)