The Curtain Rail is designed in conjunction with Ant i-Ligature Shop and Healsafe Interiors a Swedish design company.
Supplied in 6.1m length uncut without furnishings.
We recommend the following furnishings
Pair of end stops per rail
14 White runners per meter
2 Grey runners per meter
10 powder coated screws
Should an abnormal load be applied (20Kg max) the holding force is immediately overcome and the glider runners release its load.
Designed to be directly fixed flush to the ceiling or wall with no gap between profile and surface, (for uneven surfaces any gaps should be filled with appropriate Anti Pick Sealant, also available).
Independently tested by SP, Technical Research Institute of Sweden and Patent Pending by PRV, Swedish Patent and Registration Office.
The rail is manufactured for both Wall and Ceiling Mounted.
Fixed rail that does not release which reduces the risk against reuse as another ligature or weapon.
- Easily fitted, no specialist installation training required.
- Little or reduced maintenance to save time and money.
- Curtains can be easily clipped back by on site staff, with no confusion with coloured runners
- Clean rigid design, easy curtain movement.
- Manufactured in aluminium for rigidity, and white powder coated for smooth operation.
- For more information download the data sheet just go to product advise, at the top of the page and click on data sheets.
This system has shown an immediate success and is now used in hospitals in Scandinavia and the UK. Exclusive to Anti-Ligature Shop Ltd
Due to the size of the rails extra delivery charges apply and a delivery date will be advised
Face Fix JT-251