Includes integral TSV1-3 thermostatic shower valve pre-plumbed within a white powder coated aluminium panel with ligature resistant hand controls and vandal and ligature resistant, adjustable and flow regulated shower head in chromium plated finish. Connections by SOFT-PEX flexible braided hose for concealed water supply. Product Reference T105BLR as per drawing No. D10390. To be installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions and commissioned in accordance with water regulations and bylaws using the Horne TSV1 Flushing kit.
Designed and manufactured by Horne Engineering Ltd.
- Robust construction, finish and fittings for extended lifespan
- Powder coated panel: white RAL 9010 with Light Reflective Value = 86.
- TMV3 approved dual control shower valve provides reliable and accurate temperature control
- Fixed ligature and vandal resistant shower head with 2 spray positions and easy clean nozzle array – see our Safe Secure and Versatile too animation
- Integral flow regulator (8 L/min) for water and energy conservation and contributes to BREEAM rating
- Pressure and performance tested pre-plumbed assembly with internal copper piping
- Quick and easy to install surface mounted panel suitable for new build, retrofit and temporary installations
- Includes flexible (Soft-PEX) inlets suitable for concealed water supplies
- Low level servicing valves for ease of maintenance
- Highly accessible for quick and simple maintenance
Product Code: T105BLR