Includes integral HORNE TSV1-3 Thermostatic Shower Valve pre-plumbed within a white powder coated aluminium panel. Unsupervised mode: shower controls and outlet fitting with ligature resistant features. Assisted showering mode: ligature resistant shower controls and detachable 2m hose with single function handset. Hose and handset to be accessible to and by authorised personnel only. Product reference T605BLR as to be installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions and commissioned in accordance with water regulations and bylaws using the Horne TSV1 Flushing kit.
Designed and manufactured by Horne Engineering Ltd.
- Robust construction, finish and fittings for extended lifespan
- Powder coated panel: white RAL 9010 with Light Reflective Value = 86.
- TMV3 approved dual control shower valve provides reliable and accurate temperature control
- Includes ligature resistant chromium plated brass cowls on the flow and temperature control knobs
- Ligature & vandal resistant shower head with 2 spray positions and easy clean nozzle array – see our Safe Secure and Versatile too animation
- Dual outlet shower with integral diverter valve to facilitate unassisted and assisted showering. Unassisted Mode uses the fixed vandal and ligature resistant shower head at top of panel. Assisted Mode – 2m hose and single function handset are attached to outlet on side of panel
- Integral 8 L/min flow regulator (VR head) for water and energy conservation contributes to BREEAM rating
- Pressure and performance tested pre-plumbed assembly with internal copper piping
- Quick and easy to install surface mounted panel suitable for new build, retrofit and temporary installation
- Low level servicing valves for ease of maintenance
- Highly accessible for quick and simple maintenance
Product Code: T605BLR