The Safe Breeze hand dryer utilizes proven technology from the worlds leading manufacturer of hand dryers combined with a stylish compact robust design which incorporates a quality finish. The subtlety of the design ensures that it blends into the environment unobtrusively belying its function as ligature hand dryer.
- Sloping top
- Established proven technology to ensure reliability
- Tamper-proof case
- Quality enduring finish
- Anti scald (regulated temperature and cut off)
- No sharp corners
- Modified air intake
A recent trial took place over a three month period on a busy acute mental Health unit in the North West of England. The service users were consulted prior to and following installation.
The ward manager further added:
“It looks good and it’s robust; throughout the trial there has been no vandalism”.
One of the problems for service users using bathrooms / toilets is that paper towels are utilised. Hand towels present a range of issues including:
- Towel dispensers provide a ligature point if an anti ligature backing plate is not fitted
- The dispenser needs constant refilling
- Bins often overflow with discarded towels which can spread germs
- Paper Towels can be more expensive in the long run
“If you had one of these in each toilet you would save a fortune from having to unblock toilets from discarded paper towels”
The case is stainless steel to give strength with anti ligature resistant design characteristic’s, manufactured with minimal 2mm holes for its air intake and one larger slot for drying.
At 980 watts is energy efficient, produces fast drying times, does not emit a particularly high noise level >
This hand dryer is suitable for low to medium supervised washrooms and is popular Mental Health hospitals.
- High Speed Hand drying – between 10-12 seconds
- Low energy use. Rated at only 488W without heat and 980W with heat 4.05 Amps
- Automatic operation
- Stainless steel or white finish
- Anti Ligature Design
- Very powerful hand dryer – noise level 77.5 dbA @1m
Product Code : ALSSB15